Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nearly 45 Thousand?

I'm starting a new blog that contains my board game reviews and videos. I haven't update this blog in a long time because I've moved on from being hell-bent about publishing this novel. It's still something I want to accomplish, but maybe not now, and maybe not this story.
Anyway, now that I've come back to look, I see that I've had nearly 45 thousand views. Wow. I guess something I wrote sparked some interest.
Fantastic!
In the course of trying to publish something and attract an audience, I appear to have done it the way I always do.
"Ass backwards," as my mom used to say.

Anyway, if you see this, and you're interested in what I'm doing now, come on over to the new blog. It's called Playing With Your Mind, and it focuses on the psychology of Board Games and why we play them.

Regards!

Gary

No comments: