Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm a Guest Writer

Click the title of this post to be transported to the supernatural realm of Humble Fiction Cafe member, Dorlana Vann. Her blog, Supernatural Fairy Tales, is a fun place to hang around! You can check out the other fairy tale inspired stories, order unique candle creations, and see the promotions for her new novel, Jaclyn's Ghost.

Oh, and you might also check out the story on the home page. I wrote it :) It's called Flint and Steel, and was inspired by the classic Hans Christian Anderson story The Tinder Box.

Dorlana asked me to submit a fairy tale inspired short story before the end of March, and even though I'm deeply behind with my NaNoEdMo project (I have about 10 hours to go as of today), I decided to give it a shot. I'm rather please with how it came out, and I hope you enjoy it also. Please leave a comment on the site with your opinions. Dorlana likes the traffic!

Gary

No comments: