Saturday, January 10, 2009

Music Update:Takamine Jam

If you've followed the blog, then you may remember the post on Takamine Jam- my project to restore some of my brother's lost music.
Well, the project is finished and all of the cuts from that album are now on my music page. Go on over and listen to the full album! Just click the title of this post, or look in the upper right corner of my main page for a link to my music files.
Stacy and I would love feedback on your favorites, so please post comments.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

GmanD said...

By the way, my favorites?
USA-Pam's song.
Charlie Brown
Dreams with no Reply.

Of course I love them all, but those are my top 3.

Sheryl Lynn said...

Gary, I can't get any of the music to play. I click the file link, a Q (quick player?) comes on the screen, but nothing ever starts. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Would love to hear this.

GmanD said...

You may have to wait a moment or two after your Quick Time player appears because the files are larger- some around 10 MB. If it's still a problem please tell me.

GmanD said...

Okay, the Google site is back up and functioning, so you all should be able to check out the music.

Sheryl Lynn said...

Sorry, still can't get it to work. Clicking the file won't play it for me.

What I am able to do though is "save as" and save the file onto my computer, then import it into my Rhapsody player and listen.

What's playing now is Wonderful Tonight. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Anonymous said...

That's the new way to order a sandwich nowadays - "I'll Takamine jam" 'cause these days the peanut butter may kill you!

LH