Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Tidings Nautical Gifts

I'd like to call attention to one of my readers.

It's not so much a "who" as it is a "what."


The folks at Good Tidings Nautical Gifts, (or at least someone there) leave comments on my entries from time to time. I just signed up for their e-mail notifications today, and I'm planning on treating myself to something from their very cool selection (since no one has taken the hint and done it for me.)



Click on the link contained in the title of this entry and check out what they have to offer. If you have any love for the sea, ships, or the classic decor that comes from our nautical history, then I'm sure you won't leave the site without finding a favorite piece.


They are located in my former home state of Wisconsin, and I only wish I had known about them while I lived there. The store is located in a historic building in Algoma, Wi. So, if you're heading takes you there, don't forget to stop in and tell them Gary sent you. (I'm really pulling for a discount here...)

No comments: