Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why we edit: The Story of a Sign

I was browsing the net today (instead of editing) and I came across this little gem of a film on Listverse. Listverse is a blog you should check out when you're attempting to avoid doing something for a few hours, like editing your novel. You can get there by clicking on the link to this post.

However, the film that I've selected for you is an excellent example of why editing works. Sometimes an author writes something, but if he or she is willing to accept a little feedback, those words can be transformed into a message that actually moves people.

Enjoy the film, and yes, I'm getting back to work right now.

1 comment:

Sheryl Lynn said...

I did enjoy the film - thanks for sharing. It is amazing the impact of correctly chosen words!